Sunday, December 21, 2008

2008 Past Papers Trial HSC

These are 2008 Past Papers Trial HSC from various schools. As I said, I have uploaded a check list of past papers. So you can see what are new and what you already downloaded. Please use this check list as your guide in downloading these pastpapers, it will contain each individual link to different past papers. Any problems just contact me via boredofstudies or email me at qpha6890@gmail.com.

Check list for 4 units Maths Past Papers:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GYV1LR25

I will try to upload every day, so that 2009 HSC students can have a great resource for their HSC preparation.

By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

1 comment:

Kathleen Largo said...

Thanks for the effort! I shall be waiting for your 2 unit resources...^^